[mod-project]oblivion Goes Moyen-age

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
26 réponses à ce sujet

#26 OgM

OgM

Posté 19 mai 2007 - 22:02

Salut,

Citation

I've just checked Rennes' records website and found some maps (give a look at 1Fi40-1Fi41-1Fi42-1Fi43), not so old, but maybe it will help you.

Worked and not bad for the beginning :laughing1:

I found out that every citiy has an archive and there are maps, but! they dont sent the cards. So maybe drive in Sommer by myself to the cities. But in meantime i will search in internet anyway and im glad for any help.

We begin with the main-quest and landscaping... Some Textures of Knights are ready and its nice to watch on progress. It will be take a time, but it is not impossible (in my opinion) to end that project.

:good: nice smilies... sandro.

Citation

I greet the idea to want to respect the reality in 100 %, but there will be always things which will escape you.

We try to get close to a historical background, but we must get compromises. We have not the time or the technical possibilities to make a realistic middle age. But we try our best to build a good ilusion.

Modifié par OgM, 22 mai 2007 - 18:41.

isa - rappel de la charte : pas d'image en signature, merci

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro. [U. Eco: Le Nom de la rose]

[Hopefull Observer] OgM - Oblivion goes Medieval

#27 Linky

Linky

Posté 16 juin 2007 - 14:14

That's a Good idea =D

I don't have Oblivion (old computeur...) but if you need help for translating (although my english is not realy good...) or other "simple" things, i have time that i don't use so...

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)