• 3 - Moyenne

• Confirme (a traiter)

• -

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

[Old World Blues] Aptitudes Cerveau

Posté par Ancestral Ghost on 16 août 2011 - 10:58

Un correctif concernant les aptitudes sur le cerveau : http://www.newvegasn...le.php?id=43415

Citation

What it does:
This is entirely a bugfix. I did not change the perks from their intended effect.
The Old World Blues perks Brainless and Big Brained have big problems. First, when checking your DT, they do not count DT provided by perks. Second, if your armor adds more than 10 DT for Brainless or 5 DT for Big Brained, the perks stop adding any DT at all. They should multiply your DT, but the multiplication effect doesn't work. Additionally, I don't even know why the values 5 and 10 were used. The game engine ignores fractional DT values. Even if the multiplication did work, to get more than 1 from 5% you'd need at least 40 (not 10), and to get more than 1 from 10% you'd need at least 20 (not 5). Basically, these perks are seriously flawed. I figured out a good method for fixing it, so I thought I should share this.

Technical:
What I've done checks for the perks Toughness, Toughness 2, Sub Dermal Armor, Nerd Rage (only if active), Spineless, and Reinforced Spine. It then sets a "modified DT" global value. This value is then checked by the perks. Brainless checks in increments of 20 while Big Brained checks in increments of 10, and both max at 60 DT. They then both add their appropriate bonuses.

The modified DT check is done once a second, so it takes next to no processing power to run this mod. Because I only check up to 60 (which is higher than you can reach anyway), If you somehow managed a DT above 70 or 80, the most you'll get is still going to be 3 DT from Brainless or 6 DT from Big Brained. Additionally, if you have any mods that add other perks with DT on them, those perks will not be taken into account by Brainless or Big Brained. They only check for the perks mentioned above. As a final note, you won't necessarily see your correct DT upon switching armors. Close and reopen your Pip-Boy and you'll be displaying the correct value.

0 membre(s) li(sen)t ce rapport

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)