Aller au contenu

Possible Glitched Quest?

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
2 réponses à ce sujet

#1 crystallyzing

crystallyzing

Posté 18 novembre 2019 - 19:49

Hi everyone, I just started playing Daggerfall with DaggerfallSetup. I got out of Privateer's Hold and found the quest The First Printing in the very first city.

What's apparently supposed to happen is that I get the name of someone who knows who took the book and the name of a random tavern they can be found in. However, when I ask around about the missing book, the NPCs can only seem to give me the name of the informant character. When it comes to the tavern the informant can be found in, the NPCs will only tell me to look for them in "Jorythar's House."

Jorythar is my PC, and well, he doesn't have a house. Here's a screencap showing what I mean.

I've searched all of the taverns I can find in the city of Daggerfall for this informant, and I've talked to everyone I can track down in them, male and female. I can't find any trace of this NPC. Is there something I'm missing, or is the quest doomed for the moment?

#2 Elenwel

Elenwel

Granny Smith Wiwi

Posté 19 novembre 2019 - 18:44

Hi !

Have your PC rent a bed in a local Tavern ? It may lead to the correct location (or not ... ). If not, you are doomed to look in every tavern for Gwynyna... :D

Voir le messageD.A.D., le 29 avril 2013 - 21:21, dit :

Un avertissement d'Elenwel, c'est un avertissement qui en vaut deux : si tu n'en tiens pas compte, c'est toujours pour TA pomme, et en général, il ne fait pas de quartier. Mieux vaut éviter les pépins, ça empêche d'y laisser sa peau.

#3 crystallyzing

crystallyzing

Posté 20 novembre 2019 - 00:07

Elenwel, le 19 novembre 2019 - 18:44, dit :

Hi !

Have your PC rent a bed in a local Tavern ? It may lead to the correct location (or not ... ). If not, you are doomed to look in every tavern for Gwynyna... :D
Hi! I did, but only after NPCs started this whole "Jorythar's house" thing. I'll check the tavern I rented in one last time, though.

Someone on a different forum mentioned that the game might be trying to point me to a house for sale... either way, I'll probably just let the timer run. I don't care if it's the first printing of the freaking Elder Scrolls, it's not worth this much trouble lmao :hum:

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)