Aller au contenu

[Fixed] Daggerfallsetup 2.7B - 2.10 Start Menu Shortcut Problem

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
3 réponses à ce sujet

#1 darkblade_vii

darkblade_vii

Posté 11 janvier 2015 - 16:31

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and I have also reproduced the exact same problem on two other computers, one using Windows Vista Home Basic and another using Windows XP Home. l have had this problem from DaggerfallSetup 2.7b (English) upwards. Any help would be much appreciated!

Everything works well and installs properly, however, if I select the option to install Start Menu shortcuts for Daggerfall DaggerfallSetup creates a "ghost" shortcut which can't be deleted, copied or cut called; "Daggerfall" as well as the regular shortcuts in the Start Menu. I think it might be a registry problem created by DaggerfallSetup. Also, DaggerfallSetup 2.7b and ArenaSetup 1.5b were the first versions when the defualt install directory was changed to C:\Games and I think that may have something to do with it. A similar problem occurs with ArenaSetup 1.5b, the problem does not occur with ArenaSetup 1.5a and lower.

I am also wondering if I any other people are having the same problem? A big thank you to Ancestral Ghost for creating DaggerfallSeup as Daggerfall is still my favorite TES game!

Modifié par Ancestral Ghost, 12 janvier 2015 - 22:54.

#2 Ancestral Ghost

Ancestral Ghost

Chasseur furtif

Posté 12 janvier 2015 - 22:47

Hello,

I fixed the bug. Files (For Arena and Daggerfall) are uploading...

For deleting the file : I use "Unlocker 1.9.2" for delete the entire folder.

#3 darkblade_vii

darkblade_vii

Posté 13 janvier 2015 - 07:09

When you say; "Files (For Arena and Daggerfall) are uploading...", does that mean you are going to upload new versions of DaggerfallSetup & ArenaSetup with the fix included in them?

Thank you!

Modifié par darkblade_vii, 13 janvier 2015 - 07:29.

#4 Ancestral Ghost

Ancestral Ghost

Chasseur furtif

Posté 13 janvier 2015 - 18:22

Yes, exactly. DaggerfallSetup and ArenaSetup ar now avaialble in a new version with this bug fixed.

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)