Dernières Citations De Mk

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
1 réponse à ce sujet

#1 Shadow she-wolf

Shadow she-wolf

Le katana de la GBT

Posté 26 octobre 2014 - 08:36

Coucou,

Sur TESLore quelqu'un a fait une compilation des citations de MK ces 7 derniers mois. Je la recopie ici afin que tout le monde puisse voir, et commenter.
Bien entendu, c'est purement de l'anglais.

Ça concerne beaucoup C0DA, mais aussi les argoniens, les périodes-continents, et l'évolution/conception-passée de la série.

On the nature of C0DA

The nature of The C0DA "fiction mmo" is that it will never be really finished, and it will adapt itself to multiple people. Any artist can contribute, any writer can, too.
And they can contribute just, y'know, portions or placeholders, or even go way off into their own little corner, one that might get so popular in the public eye that that corner overtakes the whole.

On the relationships of characters in C0DA

Bal cracks jokes. Vivec brings out the best in everyone. Sul can't believe what he's seeing but likes the fact that all these people are here. And on and on. Some, like the Ur, are known to have things that just set them off no matter what, so you'd better just not bring that stuff up.
But they all exist within the Tamriel universe, and love it.
At least for me personally, it was the first time since the 36th Sermon (like the very last one) wherein the ALMSIVI actually worked as a super family together.
Not backstabbing each other, or going nuts, or being all sad about their singular lot in life but protecting their realm against a great evil and kicking its ass in style.

On the Worm from C0DA

The Worm:
MUATRA = tunnel +- worm
Riddled with a WORM
ManniMAKATOSH
fool's golden compass == wyrms stankin' up a chair
hello thee wormaround fool's golden akatox liek TAL toxlite PERI/f/RITE
BYEbyeMOON

On the Dwemer and world-refusing

This is like one of the greatest posts on this subject ever.

And more on Dwemer

Plus, we could talk to them

How can you talk to people that don't know how to talk?

and learn about their culture

How can you learn about aliens that refuse the idea of a culture?

and whatnot

The Dwemer would like the word "whatnot" so much that this would be all WHAT they talked about until NOT you destroyed your WHAT hard drive NOT, WHAT saved games NOT, and your ability to interface with the net.
Still think they're WHAT cool NOT?

And a little more

The power of "no" is that it's a "maybe" in disguise.

On the departure of Memory

I've heard the reasoning behind her leaving a few times. It usually gravitates towards the ending of days.
There's one I haven't heard though: that she'll be needed elsewhere.
EDIT: Unless I missed it, of course. There's a whole lotta c0das out there.

Again on the Memory

"And, lo, it is now described to them why the Memory of the Sun, She sets in the West. She bathes the newborn in Meridian light, now freed from every parental censure."

On the Ebonarm

CvC addresses some Ebonarm stuff.
IRL there was some avoidance to Ebonarm lore since it was pre-RG and stank of homebrew campaign stuff, but I'm glad it got rezzed. Maybe.

Why does the architecture of the White-Gold Tower (and the Imperial City) not match that of the Ayleid Ruins?

Glitch.

Why there is no Sea God

I have an answer in the upcoming CvC event. Pretty crucial theme in that story, too.

On the time diffirences between continents

Tamriel is the present. It is literally the center of time.
Akavir is the East and it is in the future.
Hammerfell is to the West and is in the past.
Traveling from west to east means more than taking time to sail, it means sailing across time.
Atmora to the North is frozen in time. As such, it didn't really exist at all.
Aldmeris to the South is** outside of time**. As such, it didn't really exist at all.
The moons? Now they're really weird when it comes to time.
It's linear. It follows a line.
The Line, if you get me.

"At twilight on the 12th day out of Jabbur, Coyle, long-learned in the navigations, took sighting of the non-constellation of Sep and abruptly Cyrus changed course to the north. The old hands explained to the new that they had crossed the Line that day and it was now safe to bear up for Old Yokuda." - CvV

On the time travels

Most of the most famous crosstime, interdream sailings have been by fleet. They never end up smooth.

More on time travels

Hm, I would have thought aging discrepancies would have been noticed by the Empire in the wake of Uriel V's debacle.

Remember they had restoration magic and that Uriel the Fighting Diamond had powers similar to King Arthur's as a royal earth/wood elemental.

On the Dream travels

the mention of Russian stacking dolls makes me feel like "nested-class pressurized dream suits" are required to move directly between nested Amaranths.
Like, you can sail from B Prime to C Prime, but you probably need something insanely advanced to move from B Prime to A Sub-sub-sub-sub. Ghost Choir 9 most likely has this type of tech.

More on the Dream travels

Sufficiently similar symbols as bridges between dreams, if you're versed enough in the Godhead's rules to jump the gap...

Like a kingly leaper, perhaps.

On the Lyg

Lyg is a backwards coffee stain of Tamriel, I already told you that. One time Nirn got folded up, folded space-style ala Dune Spice Navigators. Lyg is the result.

Am I right to think of Klecksography, only with continents instead of ink? Yeah.

On the Atmora

And how horrible it must have been to be driven from Skyrim back to the place of where time did not move but you somehow did.
An inversion of Aldmeris.
But where Aldmeris was a "good" place to some of the spirits made flesh, Atmora was more of a return to the grossness of no utility.

Again on Atmora

It merely kept getting colder and colder until it froze, making it impossible for life.

Nope.
More like older and older, making it impossible for time.

Even more on Atmora!

Think about a frozen land without using:
Ice/Snow/Frost/Wind
Then you'll have a cool Atmora mod.

And on the Aldmeris

Does it Aldmeris actually exist now, or is still just a concept and probably relating to, I dunno, Alinor? Possibly just Tamriel in general or the Heartlands? A place built out of belief, a notion which some might call poetry...

...would probably still exist in the minds of those that recall it. Right?

On the Gods of NOrds

Those are some internal notes that never saw the light of day. :)
"Nord gods are intrinsically understood to be cyclical, just like the world is. There are the Dead Gods, who fought and died to bring about the new cycle, the Hearth Gods, who watch over the present cycle, the Testing Gods, who threaten the Hearth and thus are watched, and the Twilight Gods, who usher in the next cycle. The end of a cycle is said to be prefigured by the Dragonborn God... a god that did not exist in the previous cycle but whose presence means that the current one is almost over...."
"The "Imperial Religion" is viewed by the Nords as a "Southern" import. It retains some of the taint of the Alessian Order, and is basically viewed as a religion for foreigners...."
"Some of the gods are the same (or similar) -- significantly these are the three female gods, which are far more important to the Nords than they are in the Imperial Cult. (Kyne is in fact the de facto head of the Nord pantheon.) The Nords are perplexed and disturbed by the Imperial Cult's focus on the Dragon God -- they regard this as a fundamental misunderstanding of the universe, and one likely to cause disaster in the end...."

And more

TESV: Skyrim's religion and religious practices were gutted during development for a more standardized Imperial view*. Some of the ideas remain, but it was once going to be as rich and complex as TESIII: Morrowind's.

On the usage of Tonal architecture to kill a Daedra

Very nice. We'll see almost exactly this in DIES IRAE, part of the C0DA. (In fact it's the first book of three, I just started with the last one. Or the middle slippets.)
Azura gonna get it.

Azura is going to get Unmade? All Three Good Daedra are. Didn't you notice that they didn't appear in C0DA? Won't spoil who takes her out in DI. Or the other two Good ones.

On Heimskr

Think of the Heimskrs as dream-sleevers with a brain-embeded Pipboy stuck on 3Dog's channel.

Is it intended to mean the Fool?

Heimskr is quoting From The Many-Headed Talos, so he doesn't actually need to understand the reference. It's still a reference to CHIM in Skyrim, though.

But I think the Fool might have some idea about the Wheel, and how it all turns out. Having such awareness yet spending his time as a preacher would make Heimskr a proper Fool.
Or is the name Heimskr intended for its etymology of Homish/of the Home? In this {unlikely} case, it's a little less clear, but makes some sense given his sense of nationalism. I'm tempted to draw a connection to the Provisional House, because, if I understand it correctly, "heimskt er heimalit barn {homish {silly} is the home-bred bairn}" would be a fair description of Vivec in Sermon 19... this also relates to the idea of knowing about something but failing to apply it, which could suggest Heimskr is aware of the nature CHIM.
Follow me out on a limb to the even less relevant; I also like the other saying that definition provides. "Verðr opt heitum heimskr maðr feginn", "fair words make a fool's heart leap for joy". I like the reference to the Heart, though I'm not sure if Lorkhan's a Fool... then again, I (think?) he created Mundus to let others try to achieve what he was aware of but could or would not attempt, so maybe he also qualifies to some extent. And Vivec I would associate with fair words, but I also read that as a possible reference to Tonal Architecture, which makes sense with the Heart. It's a huge stretch, specially considering I don't think the word "heart" literally appears in the original at all (translating word-for-word, I think it is something like "Worthy often words foolish man rejoices"). There was probably no reason to go out this limb, so brace yourself, I'll saw it off underneath our feet.

Bravo. There is everything about the Heimskr-Thing in your post. Skald SETI

On Heimskr and M'aiq and more

I have this thought stuck in my head about this, which also seems kind of daft, so I'm just gonna ask and see if it captures someone's imagination:
If Heimskrs are radios tuned to a transcendent line of truth, are M'aiqs radios tuned to something else? If so, what?
/u/RideTheLine has his Proctor idea, of course, but I'm not sure if that would fit precisely with this line of thinking. Yes, I think that M'aiq is another one of these... let's just call them Celestials (Marvel Comics) for now.

Pelinal, KINMUNE, Heimskr, M'aiq... all semi-sentient ever-present "pings" from... idk I just lost it
Oh, wait? The Pity-XYZ to Jills?
On further reflection, I'd probably remove them from time-as-bound-by-Aka and move them to a space-bound-by-Mundus. Or the Convention, more like. Something like radio signals bouncing off radio towers.

I like the idea of them being sound artifacts bouncing around the song in the wake of Convention. I imagine them as mathematical curiosities, weirdly prominent things that point to deeper truths if you can figure out what's going on.

There we go. If one pulls up and outward from the Wheel (somehow) and can see it all (like from a Provision(ed) House) these pings and pongs of radio waves look like Cerebro pulses / waves of light.

On the artifacts

Eh, I was going to try and start a discussion about artifacts as awakened etada and how some of them achieving sentience, especially the ones that ran from or betrayed their masters, aedric or daedric, was an area still unexplored...

On the dragons

Paarthunax is a friend of a friend. We either kill our undead draconic babies via meteors, freeze them in dracochrysalic shells and then shatter them, or turn them into unlovable terrorists. so, yeah, the jury's still out. Then again, some of our favorites did flee East, into the Future.

That post about Argonians and Hist

"Man" Khajiit (which is still khajiit)
"Man" Argonian (which is not an Argonian)
Finally, and most importantly
Argonians are not an Argonian concept. All hist are Hist. A human can be enough hist that he is regarded as Argonian by the Hist. Similarly, a rock can be an Argonian if it shows enough hist traits that Hist deem it so.

And its extension

The Arena "Argonians" are a strain of hist-dunmer mutants created by the Hist to infiltrate the Deshaan Plain and beyond, an experiment that was seemingly abandoned long in the past. Whether anything happened that was considered as a victory of this mutation is uncertain. The Hist aren't telling.
Furthermore, the Arena "Argonians" may or may not be considered hist enough by the Hist to be real Argonians. The Hist aren't telling. The game certainly called them that, though.
By this measure, there are no reliably confirmed "Argonians", only beings that think they are and have had that idea confirmed by meeting the Trees. And, of course, an Argonian may have started as one and is laughed behind his back by others because they know he/she/it is no longer exhibiting what the Hist wants from them. They, of course, must only be able to assume this.
Tell me, when you play an Argonian, do you ever hear the Trees talking to you? As a hist, I mean, even when you're playing a Nord? Because your Nord may instead be an Argonian without you even knowing it.
"Tell me, Uncle, do you remember the War with the Trees?" - PGE1
Why is an Altmer asking if another Altmer remembers the War with the Trees?? Why, an Altmer who is forgetting that he is exhibiting enough hist traits that he would never have Warred against the Hist... in other words, an Argonian who is also an Altmer.
So... who exactly had the BIGGER BIAS in that Pocket Guide now?

And further on this topic

[Tree in Leyawin] wasn't a Hist, that was a plant. Maybe it had some sap, and maybe that sap had hist attributes but that's impossible to verify.
And anyone or anything in that story could have been an Argonian. Including the whole city of Cyrodiil.

but Hist are inherently plants tho, right?

No, they possess what might be called a plant-like fiber somewhere inside their skins.

And Argonians are created by the Hist. Right?

No. Argonians are determined by the Hist.

I mean it's not like the city itself is sentient.

Who said that it wasn't? Besides, the Hist could consider either a part or the whole of it to reflect enough hist qualities that they would deem all of Cyrodiil an Argonian.

Again on Hist

You assume the Hist are bound by the Elder Scrolls (not the games, but the Scrolls themselves).

And the last part

I once played an Argonian in TESIII: Morrowind. I answered stuff that Jiub asked me. Then I answered some other stuff that Ken Rolston asked me. Then when I left for Balmora, I went to the closest slaver camp and looked around. I walked into a cage and waited, hoping someone that wasn't an Argonian would save me. They didn't. That is how I knew I was the only real Argonian in Vvardenfell. I saved that game and started another.

With a little addendum

Currently, I'm in the Ebonheart Pact starting zone. I keep asking zonechat where the other Argonians are. No one is giving me the right answer. Even the ones playing lizard people. They keep calling me a Nord. I have no idea why they would think that when I am very clearly an Argonian.

Or can you still be an Argonian even if you think like a Nord?

OOC, yes, but I can't ask myself this while rp'ing the beta. If I do that, I become a Nord.
As far as the whole body/physical stuff goes, that's just the shape that the Hist gave me when I licked the sap. I wish I could tell people that, but I'm pretty sure the Hist told me not to.

On the Daedric words

Look at the flag banners around TES: Morrowind. Daedric in-game is meant to be mirrored and upside down, on different sizes, with some letters within another, etc.

On HoonDing and money

Gold is just one form of money. The Hoon Ding knows this.

By the rights of the topic owner.
Ow, I haven't seen that post above before. I KNEW IT! I TOTALLY KNEW IT!!! HonDing knows his money!
On St. Alessia

She kept much of the Heartland intact with more words of the Hegemony than she did from the Fatherland.

On the spear and the shield of Vivec

Muatra's feminine role is mentioned elsewhere, and is rather newish. The shield's meaning is definitely addressed in the Sermons.
EDIT: Clarification-- the importance of the feminine role of Muatra is new insofar as it's now a thing of discussion, but the information had always been there.

Akavir has become the New Amaranth.

Akavir has become the New Amaranth.

From the words of Tosh-Raka

Along the Jillian Wall which was untamed in your west by the epoxy-meht and sun-sullied Namer, The Ailing Den, there are the sapsworn ficklebits. The Enemy that resides outside the akashakalpic flower. They hide like flowers. They spore. They ate. And their math runs backwards into the destruction of the ancient snake-saints.
Those pasts have already been long Determined by history.

Tosh-Raka says to the Kinging Kinds in the Lyg that for every dreugh there is we shall love no other ocean. Your religions are your own, and of the doors to their houses he desires no keys. Instead, yes, lock your Maztiax clockwise from the False Biters. Stamp in razors the Otherkinde as if skooma and snort them up, out, and back into the Marsh. The center is already Determined, but its antinomial is not.

Tosh-Raka is the Dragon of Akavir, alive now in the future since your children saw the debut of my parents in your spriggan-welts. We exist where they are dreaming-sleep, and only our my clutchmates decide which stories belong, recorded, against this, our Jillian Wall.
My parents dreaming was boring to us, insofar as it was infected and infected you, and we watched your canon anchor down again and taketh from you your east. You, middlekin of Eruptga and Blue Shift, you are broken along infinity, each one of you an instanced ape.
And you have already been all Determined to be Argonian by those Hist stories you refused to read in our father's last hurrah. We shed you now and write large along the stars, and war already in the 9th, sending you the thing the foolish of the leaves of better days left in union and her name was and is and now the proof of our parents and their boring truths and they called her KINMUNE.
Again to the Otherkin: GET OUT and find free worship elsewhere. Our names are now nine weeks old in FREE and even longer in the elder dream.
Methinks these things should be, or are already, written along the Walls:
*Alduin's was only a fragment that stretched across one portion of a frozen breath,
*Brought roundabout from the Broadwall in the north,
*There is now the Jillian in the east and it fights new wars past death.
*Of Lyg's walls, the Maztiax can tell, and he might say uncounted?
*Which walls line Secunda, or is that instead a rail?
*Whose harbours have been ringed in fountains? (That some still call rape and hell?)
*And where did Lord Eruptga learn to sail? (What does the sailor with his ebon'd arm not tell?)
*And now what walls align the dreamsleeve, when all you sought were Towers?
UNDER WHOSE EYELID WAS HID FIRE, AND ON WHOSE HEADS DID THOSE DO THESE ANSWERS LAY HEAVY, FOR NOW ALL THE FLOWERS ARE NOW AWAKE?

On Tiber Septim in context of the canonicity

Everyone agrees that there existed a Tiber Septim.

Or eight of them. Or 24, because one mustn't forget the time he was an Orc War Chief. Fighting his human self. To allow for the court of public opinion to be swayed on both sides.

And on Tiber Septim in racial/cultural context

Tiber Septim was an Orc for many, many years-- and yet he integrated himself into their society by exploiting certain racial stereotypes.

How literally are we supposed to take this?

Literally. He performed an extremely powerful ritual to change his race. Tiber is a monster, man.

On Tower-building

In general, I find that the not-Men should build the Towers, if even the notion of "built" does not necessarily a physical crick-and-mortar approach.

On the purpose of Mundus

Songs of creation have a reason for existing. They follow a pattern and strive for an effect. They evoke wonder, mystery, and ultimately the promise of paradise. For the Mundus just to be is a rude animal thought, a recycled simpleton. The goal is always more than where you first met every atom you knew.

Why /u/MareloRyan 's theory about Dreams is right

*dream A = Yokuda of myth + unknown Tamriel + unknown Akavir
*dream B = remembered Yokuda + Tamriel we know + Akavir we know
*dream C = remembered Yokuda + Remembered Tamriel + Unknown Akavir.

This is the coolest thing ever. And there is a rule about such things.

C0DAverse timeline

My C0DAverse timeline goes like this:
Dies Irae
Prelude to C0DA: The Prophet of Landfall
Stringendo
Prelude to C0DA: Landfall: Day One
C0DA
But don't worry, none of them can invalidate any other. Emphasis on "can" since they are structured in such a way as that is pretty impossible.

Jubal has killed Vivec

Yes, in more ways than one, if one considers "Hir" to be a pronoun more than a certain best friend from House Hlaalu.

How old is Tamriel

Tamriel on Mundus Prime is just a little over 8,500 years old.
From sources

How old is Nirn

Nirn is approximately 7000 years old +/- endless years of the Dawn.

On how common is magic-talent

Every mortal in Tamriel has the potential to use magic.
•Some have very little potential: in-game terms we could apply the notion that most non-gifted mortals have a very small magicka pool. It would take a lot of time and effort to increase one's potency. With determination, intelligence, and money any average mortal could become an average-to-good mage. But social structure and societal norms are going to limit the average mortal.
•Then there are those with greater-potential. The people have a larger magicka pool to draw from, and perhaps are naturally inclined towards a particular magickal principle or law. Again, personal traits will determine the individual's interest in magickal progression. Some adventures or bandits may find it useful to know a fire-spell for warmth and defense/attack. Perhaps an entertainer would like to dazzle and trick his audience with illusion. Magic is versatile. I would say most mages like court wizards and College-attenders fall in this category. They can be great mages, but not the best.
•Lastly, there are the Heroes and Truly-Gifted. Heroes may not always choose a path of magicka, but they could do so, and become truly great. Likewise the greatest wizards and sorcerers of Tamriel were born with large-magicka pools and a will and intelligence intrinsically linked with the Magickal Nature of the Aurbis.

All of this.
Plus the Sun just pours that shit into your pores.

On the "racial" bonuses in-game

Race is a very important factor

You mean culture. Races are different.

some races are more inclined to it than others

Again, you mean cultures.

On the Thalmor politic

Honestly if the Bosmer and Khajiit decide they don't want to support the Thalmor anymore it would probably be extremely easy to knock down the Thalmor.

That's why the Thalmor made sure to keep both of those cultures from ever doing so without complete and utter erasure.

On Failed Incarnate

Think Grail Knights throughout the Failed Incarnates.

What happened with remains of Almalexia and Sotha Sil

Vivec would have stolen their remains, I would think. They're his family. He would inter them in the proper Velothi fashion. And then mourn.

Pelinal is homo

None of my in-game books were ever edited with the exception of a few lines in The Song of Pelinal (one removing Morihaus' erection, another stating that Pelinal was homosexual).
The line changed from something like "a hoplite who Pelinal often shared a tent with at night" to "a hoplite who Pelinal loved well". That same hoplite gets killed, causing Pelinal to go on one of his crazed destruction sprees. You can go to the source text and figure out which part I'm talking about.
The reason it was changed was a simple matter of keeping his sexuality ambiguous. Since the player was donning Pelinal's armor, completing a mission that he could not, in a sense becoming him, being so blunt about Pelinal's sexuality was too... definitive (?) in relation to the PC's own. Given the open nature of TES PCs, I felt that it was fine to keep it open to interpretation.
But it's still there. If you look at Pelinal, that hoplite is the only one he gives non-familial affection to, and his retaliation against not just the Elves but the whole world after his lover's death is enough, I think, to infer the original intent.

On the word "Mundus"

It was called the Mundus because of the word mundane.

How did the Dragon Cult work?

Like hastily written lore.

On real Elder Scrolls

That was a copy of copy of a copy of one of three giant cylinders (the real Elder Scrolls).
The copies are powerful artifacts, to be sure. The three cylinders are kept in the vaults beneath White-Gold Tower. Mortals have interacted with them.

Fall of Man

We're on the section of the series that sees the fall of Man.
Things will get ugly.

Because

Said it before: TES is the story of the fall of Man to Mer. The beasts are just bystanders to the rest.

On Jagar Tharn and Amulet of Kings

Tharn was able to keep the Amulet of Kings from alerting the Council that he had taken the place of Uriel VII.
Before my time, but essentially it was: "Muhahaha, if I transform into this shape, and keep Uriel alive and imprisoned in an interdimensional prison, the Amulet of Kings won't set off all the car alarms!"

What is Ghartok?

"Hand" + "weapon"
A GHARTOK is your weapon hand, or a hand that's made for weapons, or a hand that IS a weapon.

Where is Sovngarde

... Sovngarde on the Moon :D?

Where else would you find the House of Shor? ;) I know that Sovngarde is on the moon. C0DA doesn't refute this. Nords, like, all Men, were gone by the time of its events.

well that debunks my theory of /...\ Sovngarde is a shard of Lorkahn that floated into Aetherius.

That's cool enough to be true.

Dominion's victory is enivetable

Are the Redguards right or is the Dominion's victory inevitable?

The first part we'll never know. The last part is true.

The Dominions victory, or the Thalmor's victory?

Six of one by the end.

On the Orcs

The only hook we had was the (admittedly cool and weird) Orcish armor from Daggerfall, looking all samurai and shit. Using that, the idea was to explore an extraplanar dimension of an Orc Atlantis, since Goblins had a similar background in making-no-sense-planar-nonsense.
Orsinium would've been a conduit to Orc Prime (or whatever), where the Teat Shoguns gave mystical orders and wore strangely-sculpted Trinimasks.
I had to read up on Goblins since they were so closely associated with the Ra Gada. To be honest, the whole Giant Goblins from Planet X seemed like a leftover idea from the original D&D campaign that Arena and Daggerfall was based on.
So I totally ignored it, half out of respect for the guys that wrote it (who were gone by RG) and half because I just thought it was a mess.

On the culling of Names.

Why have Thalmor (re-)named the archipelago Alinor? Because my will is powerful.

OOG, I hated Summerset Isles and Elsweyr as place names, so they were changed after TESIV: Oblivion.
Tried to get Valenwood and Hammerfell changed, as well, since it's a rip from Dragonlance and Marion Zimmer Bradley respectively. That shit is embarrassing.
During the Oblivion Crisis, the Bosmer were going to call a Wild Hunt to end all Wild Hunts, with every single mer in Valenwood going full monster. Afterwards, it would've become a haunted forest nation, closed off by both the Dominion and the Empire. I forget the exact name, but it was something like Ada-mor, the "spirit forest".
The suggestion for Hammerfell was something African-based, but I can't recall.
Argonia survived the culling of Names.

On the non-rpg games

And we're not ever going to see an rpg set in the cat-nation. Not in this decade, anyway.
Note that I said an rpg. I would be all for a return to action/adventure games set in TES.
See below. I had a plan for a TEA game set in Elsweyr. We planned three of them.
TEA2: Eye of Argonia
TEA3: Paradise Sugar (which was totally meant to sound like a JRPG title; the idea was that every third installment was extra alien)

Wine-knives

A wine-knife is a weapon that you only pull when drunk. It can detect sobriety, blunting its edge the more clear-headed you are.

On the jungle in Cyrodiil

There is a jungle in Cyrodiil. It's just a state of mind and dread.

And the ending of the words is

Fuck you x3

#2 Le_Rieur

Le_Rieur

Posté 26 octobre 2014 - 15:37

Merci beaucoup, Shadow. J'étais en train de faire ce récapitulatif petit à petit, mais je m'arrête, ravi que ce soit déjà fait. :D

Citation

"Roooooooooooooo comme si vous ne le saviez pas depuis le temps qu'on fait UN topic pour le récit et UN autre topic pour les commentaires ! La prochaine fois je mettrai des lampions et des stripteaseuses pour signaler la césure !" Isa, 21 Juin 2013

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)